2013年11月14日木曜日

PLAYERS

Now, let me introduce some great players of GAMBA.

1. TSUNEYASU MIYAMOTO #5 DF
He is my favorite player in the world!!

1995:He entered to GAMBA.

1997:He was elected all star member.
     (5year continuation!!)

2000:He was elected representive member.

2002:He went to FIFA World Cup.

2005:GAMBA was a champion of J-league,and he was a captain.

2007:He was traded to Australia's team.

2009:He came back to JPN,and enter Vissel Kobe.

2011:He finished his playing career.

I think, he was a great player,and great person.
Thanks to him, I have an interest in soccer.
I love him forever, and I want to say Thankyou.

2 件のコメント:

  1. He was famous during the World Cup matches. I guess he's still pretty good, yeah?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, he was actually a camptain of Jpn team.
      Yes,actually!!!!!He is still cool and look like young!

      削除